Our Associate position offers a unique opportunity for ambitious professionals seeking to play a meaningful role in the continued growth of our Firm while gaining significant investment banking experience. The Associate plays a substantial role in the transaction process, managing everything from target identification and outreach, to due diligence and data room organization. Organization skills and attention to detail are paramount in this role as the Associate will manage a number of transactions concurrently. Associates are expected to master all aspects of transaction execution, including new business presentations, financial modeling and analysis, industry research, and preparation of other written materials. The Associate will work alongside, and be personally mentored by, Sr. Associates, Vice Presidents and the Partners of the firm while receiving broad exposure to a wide variety of different aspects of the business, including considerable direct client engagement.
This role is based out of Roseville, CA and is available for an immediate start.
- Manage and assist in the successful execution of buyside and sellside transactions
- Conduct detailed business analysis and modeling
- Build structured capital and leveraged buyout investment and return models
- Develop pitchbook materials, information memos and outreach materials
- Participate in third-party operational, financial and legal due diligence
- Support senior executives and DCA operators with ad hoc operational and financial analysis
- Conduct outreach to prospects as well as process-specific target companies
- Other research, analytical and administrative duties, as assigned
- Kind. Driven. Team oriented
- Strong leadership, project management and collaboration skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and teamwork skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, knowledge of economics, finance and accounting
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience using market data tools and technologies including Capital IQ, Bloomberg, FactSet, Pitchbook, etc.
- 4+ years relevant work experience, direct client engagement experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
The position provides a competitive salary, bonus plan, health benefits, 401(k), profit sharing plan, paid time-off, and a collaborative, positive work environment.