Because selling a company is one of the most critical decisions for any business owner, DCA Partners structures each sale process to meet each client’s specific goals. With significant experience managing sell-side and divestiture processes for corporations, private equity groups, and individual business owners, our professionals provide the knowledge, experience and dedicated resources necessary to deliver optimal results. Our unique combination of technological sophistication, professional competence, and refined negotiating skills enables DCA to provide our clients with a truly world-class suite of services and capabilities while maintaining intimate client relationships and an affordable fee structure.
DCA focuses on maximizing the value of our clients’ companies by:
- Targeting the “right” buyers
- Proactively preparing the Company for a successful sale process
- Optimally positioning the Company’s value proposition
- Efficiently and professionally managing the process
- Creating a “competitive” bidding environment
- Anticipating, and effectively responding to, Buyer concerns
- Aggressively negotiating deal terms
- Maintaining deal momentum throughout the process
DCA’s assertive and proactive approach to the sales and due diligence process instills a sense of excitement about the business, confidence in the management team, and enthusiasm about the deal.
DCA’s success in optimizing sell–side valuations is centered on our ability to analyze the business of the seller, quantify the company’s core leverageable assets, and then identify which acquirers will ascribe maximum value to those assets. DCA’s objective is to create a competitive bidding environment with more than one potential acquirer to maximize the sales price for the shareholders. This process is time–proven and has enabled DCA clients to receive significantly more value for their businesses than they initially thought possible.